Once started, NO ONE can stop and EVERYONE knows and FEARS it, it’s… iSpiral!
- NOW: with a special with British band KEANE -
Concentrate, train and optimize your hand-eye coordination, become ONE with The Spiral, overcome your FEAR and WIN!
iSpiral is a fantastic casual game with a retro look & feel. It is based upon a game that everyone knows, probably has played before and therefore FEARS... "The Hot Wire".
Manoeuvre a small ring from start to finish over a labyrinth-like track in the fastest time possible, without touching the track...
The game provides 16 levels that become more and more challenging. Each level features several bends and in higher levels also obstacles, such as the “pulsating red knots”.
To make it even more challenging: at start only a few levels are available and other levels have to be “unlocked”!
By carefully and fluently tilting your iPhone or your iPod Touch in specific directions, while sometimes adapting the speed, all levels can be mastered!
- 16 great levels, increasing in length and difficulty
- Track-overview per level
- Adjustable speed
- Easy control: only tilting does the trick!
- Unique cartoon rendered 3d-visuals
- Online highscore-listing per level
- Unlock levels by finishing within certain time-limits
- Listen to your own music, while playing "iSpiral" (e.g. KEANE's "Spiralling")